Habituation : perspectives from child development, animal behavior, and neurophysiology / edited by Thomas J. Tighe and Robert N. Leaton
- London : Routledge, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 356 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Leaton, Robert N. and Tighe, Thomas J.
- Psychology library editions : cognitive science ; Volume 26
- 1. An invertebrate system for the cellular study of habituation and sensitization / Vincent Castellucci and Eric Kandel -- 2. Neural and behavioral mechanisms of habituation and sensitization / Richard F. Thompson and Dennis L. Glanczman -- 3. Priming in STM : an information-processing mechanism for self-generated or retrieval-generated depression in performance / Allan R. Wagner -- 4. Neural and psychological processes underlying the development of learning and memory / Byron A. Campbell and Xenia Coulter -- 5. Development study of habituation in infants : the importance of paradigm, response system, and state / Rachel Keen Clifton and Michael N. Nelson -- 6. Habituation of infant visual attention / Leslie B. Cohen -- 7. An information-processing analysis of visual memory and habituation in infants / Gary M. Olson -- 8. Habituation as a mechanism for perceptual development / W.E. Jeffrey -- 9. The ubiquity of novelty-familiarity (habituation?) effects / David Zeaman -- 10. Comparisons between habituation research at the developmental and animal-neurophysiological levels / R.N. Leaton and T.J. Tighe.
- 9781315636726 (e-book : PDF), 9781317265870 (e-book: Mobi), 9781317265887 (e-book: ePub), 9781138640306 (hardback), and 9781138640313 (paperback)
- First published in 1976 by Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc. and Papers from a conference held at Dartmouth College's Minary Conference Center in Holderness, N.H., Sept. 12-17, 1974.
View MARC record | catkey: 34502524