Revival: the psychology of medicine (1921) / by Thomas Walker Mitchell
- Mitchell, T. W. (Thomas Walker), 1869-1944
- Boca Raton, FL : Routledge, an imprint of Taylor and Francis, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (211 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor & Francis
- chapter 1 Introduction / T. W. Mitchell -- chapter 2 Dissociation / T. W. Mitchell -- chapter 3 Repression / T. W. Mitchell -- chapter 4 The Unconscious / T. W. Mitchell -- chapter 5 Psycho-Analysis / T. W. Mitchell -- chapter 6 Dreams / T. W. Mitchell -- chapter 7 The Neuroses / T. W. Mitchell -- chapter 8 Psychotherapeutics / T. W. Mitchell -- chapter 9 The Prevention of Neurotic Illness / T. W. Mitchell -- chapter 10 Conclusion / T. W. Mitchell.
- This book is intended primarily for those readers who have had no professional training in either Medicine or Psychology, but who are anxious to keep themselves abreast of modern thought in these departments of knowledge. At the same time I hope it may prove serviceable to professional students of these subjects as a preliminary survey of the ground they will have to cover should they desire to specialize in psychotherapies or in the psychology of the abnormal.
View MARC record | catkey: 34502874