Yoga and the Bible : The Yoga of the Divine Word / by Joseph Leeming
- Leeming, Joseph, 1897-1968
- Boca Raton, FL : Routledge, 
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (148 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor & Francis
- 1. Seek and Ye Shall Find 2. My Doctrine is His that Sent Me 3. Many Mansions 4. All Things Were Made By Him 5. The Wind Bloweth 6. I and My Father Are One 7. I am the Way 8. That Ye Might Be Saved 9. A Far Country 10. Born of the Flesh 11. The Kingdom is Within 12. As Ye Sow 13. If Ye Will Receive It 14. Born of the Spirit 15. Through the Word 16. Deliver Us From Evil 17. From Death Unto Life 18. The Life Everlasting.
- Shabad Yoga is the highest of the Indian yoga systems. Shabad means divine or inner sound, and refers to the power which in the Bible is called the Word or Logos. Shabad Yoga is similar to the basic spiritual teachings of the Bible. This book, first published in 1963, gives an explanation of many vital Bible truths as taught by the spiritual masters of the Orient.
- 9780429397837(e-book : PDF)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print format.
View MARC record | catkey: 34504129