Clinical nutrition for the health scientist / Daphne A. Roe, M.D., Professor of Nutrition, Division of Nutritional Sciences, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Roe, Daphne A., 1923-
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- CRC Press Revivals
- Section I -- Determinants of Food Intake Section II -- Basic and Applied Concepts of Human Nutrition Section III -- Abuse of Food Substance Section IV -- Epidemiology of Malnutrition Section V -- Drug-Nutrient Interactions and Incompatibilities Section VI Nutritional Care in the Health Delivery System: A Team Approach References Index.
- "Nutrition manuals and textbooks are usually written to meet the needs of nutritionists or would-be nutritionists. This manual has been written to meet the needs of health professionals who are not nutritionists, including physicians, nurses and pharmacists. The aim is to acquaint readers in these professions with the principles of nutrition and the application of nutrition to the better delivery of health care."--Provided by publisher.
- 9781315150413 (e-book : PDF), 9781351367592 (e-book: Mobi), 9781138506060 (hardback), and 9781138557857 (paperback)
- "First published 1979 by CRC Press"--title page verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 34504391