Holinshed's chronicles of England, Scotland, and Ireland. Volume VI, Ireland
- Additional Titles:
- Chronicles of England, Scotland, and Ireland
- Oxon [England] : Routledge, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (461 pages)
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Click here to view.
- ch. 1. The names of Ireland, with the compasse of the same, also what shires or counties it conteineth, the division or partition of the land, and of the language of the people. -- chapter 2. Of the nature of the soile and other incidents. -- chapter 3. The names of the civities, boroughs, and haven towns in Ireland. -- chapter 4. Of the strange and woonderfull places in Ireland. -- chapter 5. Of the lords spirituall of Ireland, their names and dignities. -- chapter 6. The lords temporall, as well English and Irish, which inhabit the countrie of Ireland. -- chapter 7. The names or surnames of the learned men and authors of Ireland, and what bookes they wrote. -- chapter 8. The disposition and maners of the meere Irish, commonlie called the wild Irish.
- 9780203608456 (e-book : PDF)
9781136022067 (e-book: PDF)
9781136022142 (e-book: ePub)
9781136022227 (e-book: Mobi)
- "In six volumes."
First published : London : J. Johnson, 1808.
View MARC record | catkey: 34504861