Three discourses delivered in Argyle Chapel, Bath, January XXX, MDCCXCI [electronic resource] : I. By Rev. William Jay. II. By Rev. Cornelius Winter. III. By Rev. John Adams
- Jay, William, 1769-1853
- Bath : printed and sold by S. Hazard; sold also by Matthews; Dilly; Vernor; and Waylands, London: Mills and Bulgin, Bristol; Collins, Salisbury, 1791.
- Physical Description:
- 116 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Winter, Cornelius, 1741 or 1742-1808
Adams, John, active 18th century
- Each discourse has its own titlepage.
The sermons are entitled: 'A view of the gospel; or, the principal matter of an evangelical ministry; ... By Rev. William Jay', 'The character, difficulty, and honor, of a minister of Jesus Christ, ... By Rev. Cornelius Winter', and 'The assistance and respect to be given to ministers of the Gospel ... By Rev. John Adams'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT50261.
View MARC record | catkey: 3450496