The use and scope of the ceremonial law briefly represented [electronic resource] : ---- in a sermon preach'd before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Sunday, July 1st. 1739. By Thomas Hutchinson, ...
- Hutchinson, Thomas, 1698-1769
- Oxford : printed at the Theatre for Mr. Clements; and sold by Mess. Innys and Manby, Knapton, Rivington and Roberts, in London; and by Mr. Thurlbourn, in Cambridge, 1740.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 26 pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT50624.
View MARC record | catkey: 3450527