The wounds o' the Kirk o'Scotland. In a sermon preech'd in St. Geil's, the Great Kirk in Edinbrough, in the year of the Lord 1638. By James Row, o' Strowan. To which is added, An elegy on the Reverend Mess Alexander Sinkler. As also, The north country-man's description of Christ-Church; with his grace after meat [electronic resource].
- Row, James, active 17th century
- Uniform Title:
- Red-shankes sermon
- Dublin : printed by J. Carson, 1732.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- The sermon originally published in 1642 as 'The red-shankes sermon.'- 'The north country-man's description' signed: J.S.- Christ-Church is in Dublin.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT52831.
View MARC record | catkey: 3450710