The doctrine of justification by faith [electronic resource] : Prov'd and illustrated. Being intended as an essay towards explaining the nature of the christian religion, and opening a way for the more satisfactorily answering all objections against it. By an impartial friend to truth
- Impartial Friend to Truth
- Yeovil : printed by R. Goadby and Comp., 1748.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 2 unnumbered pages, 134, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final errata leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT53343.
View MARC record | catkey: 3450875