An appendix to the plea for infants. In which their right to baptism is farther vindicated, against the Revd. Mr. Joseph Burroughs's attempt to exclude them, in his two discourses relating to positive institutions [electronic resource].
- Fleming, Caleb, 1698-1779
- Uniform Title:
- Plea for infants. Appendix
- London : printed for J. Brackstone, [1742?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 42 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Caleb Fleming.
Also issued as part of: 'Tracts on baptism, respecting the mode and subjects of it. Now republished, .. ', London, 1745.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT53374.
View MARC record | catkey: 3450896