Remarks upon a late Discourse of free-thinking [electronic resource] : in a letter to N. N. By Phileleutherus Lipsiensis
- Bentley, Richard, 1662-1742
- London : printed for W. Thurlbourn at Cambridge, and sold by Messieurs Knaptons, Innys and Manby, Rivington, Birt, and Clay; booksellers in London, 1737.
- The seventh edition with large additions.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 294 pages ; 8⁰.
- Phileleutherus Lipsiensis = Richard Bentley.
'A discourse of free-thinking' is by Anthony Collins.
In two parts, pt.2 with its own titlepage, but with continuous pagination and register.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT53385.
View MARC record | catkey: 3450899