The Design of a Practical Enterprise Safety Management System [electronic resource] / by Hossam A. Gabbar, Kazuhiko Suzuki
- Gabbar, Hossam A.
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 2004.
- 1st ed. 2004.
- Physical Description:
- XXII, 231 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Suzuki, Kazuhiko and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Overview -- Background -- Theoretical & Methodological Framework -- Plant Enterprise Engineering Environment (PEEE) -- Plant Enterprise Engineering Environment (PEEE) -- Plant Modeling Environment (Cape-Mode) -- Computer-Aided Plant Enterprise Safety Management System (CAPESAFE) -- Analysis Of Cape-Safe -- Cape-Safe Design -- Utilization -- Mechanism -- Case Studies -- Wrapping Up -- Discussion -- Conclusion -- Recommendations And Future Research.
- This book presents design guidelines and implementation approaches for enterprise safety management system as integrated within enterprise integrated systems. It shows new model-based safety management where process design automation is integrated with enterprise business functions and components. It proposes new system engineering approach addressed to new generation chemical industry. It will help both the undergraduate and professional readers to build basic knowledge about issues and problems of designing practical enterprise safety management system, while presenting in clear way, the system and information engineering practices to design enterprise integrated solution.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 34509868