Spectral Theory and Wave Processes [electronic resource] / by M. Sh. Birman
- Birman, M. Sh
- New York, NY : Springer US : Imprint: Springer, 1971.
- 1st ed. 1971.
- Physical Description:
- V, 121 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Topics in Mathematical Physics ; 4
- Transition of the Quasi-Levels in the Discrete Spectrum of the Schrödinger Operator under Strong Perturbations of the Potential -- A Criterion for the Existence of the Complete Wave Operators in the Theory of Scattering with Two Spaces -- The Inverse Problem for the Wave Equation with an Unknown Source -- On the Various Formulations of the One-Dimensional Inverse Problem for the Telegraph Equation -- Quantitative Characteristics of Singular Measures -- Spectral Identities and the Trace Formula in the Friedrichs Model -- Perturbation of the Spectrum of the One-Dimensional Self-Adjoint Schrödinger Operator with a Periodic Potential -- The Field of a Point Source Located Outside a Convex Curve -- Criteria for the Boundedness and Complete Continuity of Certain Imbedding Operators -- A Uniqueness Theorem for Functions with Positive Imaginary Part -- Application of the Method of Standard Comparison Problems to Perturbations of the Coulomb Field. The Discrete Spectrum.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 34511130