Quark Matter '84 [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Ultra-Relativistic Nucleus-Nucleus Collisions Helsinki, Finland, June 17-21, 1984 / edited by K. Kajantie
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 1985.
- 1st ed. 1985.
- Physical Description:
- VI, 308 pages 23 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Kajantie, K. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Physics, 0075-8450 ; 221
- Probes of the quark-gluon plasma as it might be produced in ultra-relativistic nuclear collisions -- Lattice Monte carlo calculations of finite temperature QCD -- Kinetic theory and fluid dynamics in very high energy nucleus-nucleus collisions -- How we got to QCD matter from the hadron side by trial and error -- Nuclear stopping power -- Stochastic evolutions and hadronization of highly excited hadronic matter -- Collective flow and intranuclear cascade dynamics -- Phase transitions in the early universe -- Message from light ions: An experimental review of the search for abnormal phenomena in high-energy nucleus-nucleus collisions -- Et spectra for ?3 = 31 A-GeV light ion collisions at the CERN-ISR: Data and analysis -- Equilibration, compression and flow at the bevalac -- Interactions of relativistic nuclei from the Dubna synchrophasotron: Fragmentation and particle production -- E 0 T and ?0 spectra from ??, dd, and pp interactions at ?sNN = 31 GeV at the CERN ISR -- Characteristics of JACEE heavy ion events at energies above TeV/nucleon -- Detectors for high energy nucleus-nucleus collisions -- Direct photon and lepton production in high energy collisions -- Rhic and Quark Matter: A proposed heavy ion collider at Brookhaven National Laboratory -- A new collider scheme at LBL -- The AGS fixed target program with nuclear beams -- Quark matter 1984: A summary -- Parallel sessions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 34511172