The Upper Atmosphere [electronic resource] : Part IV of Solar-Terrestrial Physics/1970 Comprising the Proceedings of the International Symposium on Solar-Terrestrial Physics Held in Leningrad, U.S.S.R. 12-19 May 1970 / edited by S.A. Bowhill
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 1972.
- 1st ed. 1972.
- Physical Description:
- V, 211 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bowhill, S. A. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Interpretation of Ionospheric Effects of Solar Flares -- Behaviour of Ionized Components in the Chemistry and Aeronomy of D and E Regions -- The Chemistry of Neutral Species in the D and E Regions -- Transport Processes in the Thermosphere -- The Exosphere and Geocorona -- Electric Fields and their Effects in the Ionosphere -- Electric Fields and their Effects in the Ionosphere -- The Structure of the Plasmasphere on the Basis of Direct Measurements -- The Structure of the Plasmasphere on the Basis of Indirect Measurements -- On the Interaction between the Magnetosphere and the Ionosphere -- Theoretical Model of F-Region Storms.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 34511492