Denitrification in the Nitrogen Cycle [electronic resource] / by Han Golterman
- Golterman, Han
- New York, NY : Springer US : Imprint: Springer, 1985.
- 1st ed. 1985.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 294 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1. Denitrification: Appraisal and Concluding Remarks -- The Denitrifying Bacteria -- 2. Effects of Environmental Factors on Denitrification -- 3. Microbiology of Denitrification and other Processes Involving the Reduction of Oxygenated Nitrogenous Compounds -- 4. Diversity of Denitrifiers and their Enzymes -- 5. Genetics of Denitrification in Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and Stutzeri -- 6. Current Methods used to estimate N2O and N2 Emissions from Field Soils -- 7. Influence of pH and Partial Oxygen Pressure on the N2O-N to N2 Ratio of Denitrification -- 8. Denitrification Loss from Managed Grassland -- Denitrification in Agriculture -- 9. N2O-Formation during Soil Cropping -- 10. Nitrate Reduction in the Subsoil -- 11. Preliminary Field Denitrification Studies of Nitratefertilized and Nitrogen-fixing Crops -- Denitrification in Aquatic Environments -- 12. Significance of Denitrification on the Strategy for Preserving Lakes and Coastal Areas against Eutrophication -- 13. Marine Denitrification -- 14. Denitrification in Freshwaters -- 15. Application of Denitrification in the Wastewater Treatment -- 16. Denitrification by Methanotrophic/Methylotrophic Bacterial Associations in Aquatic Environments -- 17. Simultaneous Nitrification and Denitrification in Lake Erken Sediments.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 34511998