Advances in Fluid Mechanics [electronic resource] : Proceedings of a Conference Held at Aachen, March 26-28, 1980 / edited by E. Krause
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 1981.
- 1st ed. 1981.
- Physical Description:
- VII, 365 pages 87 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Krause, E. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Physics, 0075-8450 ; 148
- Eröffnung -- Opening address -- Education, training, and research in the engineering sciences -- Numerical solution of conservation laws -- Numerical methods for computation of multi-dimensional discontinuous gas flow -- Studies on the motion and decay of a vortex filament -- The contribution to aircraft design of research in fluid dynamics -- High-Reynolds number boundary-layer shock-wave interaction in transonic flow -- Flow in multiply-connected domains -- Numerical solution of compressible viscous flows at high Reynolds numbers -- Boundary-layer waves and transition -- Pattern recognition of bounded turbulent shear flows -- Biological flow in deformable vessels -- Steady transport of material in the artery wall -- Numerical studies of nonhomogeneous fluid flows.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 34513291