Relational Mental Health [electronic resource] : Beyond Evidence-Based Interventions / by José Guimón
- Guimón, J.
- New York, NY : Springer US : Imprint: Springer, 2004.
- 1st ed. 2004.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 414 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Mental Health -- Is Mental Health Founded on Truly Scientific Conceptions? -- Aetiology -- Theories and Ideologies in Mental Health -- Relational Aspects of Mental Health -- Relational Aspects of Mental Health -- Clinical Assessment -- Relational Assessment -- Relational Assessment -- Relational Diagnosis -- Organic, Including Symptomatic, Mental Disorders (F00-F09) -- Mental and Behavioural Disorders Due to Psychoactive Substances (F10-F19) -- Schizophrenia, Schizotypal, and Delusional Disorders (F20-29) -- Mood (Affective) Disorders (F30-39) -- Neurotic Disorders (F40-49) -- Stress-Related Disorders -- Somatoform Disorders (F45) -- Disorders of Adult Personality and Behaviour (F60-69) -- Individual Psychotherapy -- Group Therapy -- Milieu Therapy -- Combined Treatments -- Community Mental Health Interventions -- Efficacy of Psychosocial Interventions -- Mental Health Professionals -- Psychiatrists -- The Therapeutic Team -- The Professional in the Institution -- The Burn-Out Syndrome -- Training Tomorrow's Mental Health Workers -- Training of Non-Psychiatrist Professionals.
- Relational Mental Health contains current evidence-based diagnosis and therapeutic interventions for people with mental disorders. Students and professionals alike will find the mental health field addressed as a whole in a coherent and understandable way. Readers are offered a unified presentation of psychological and sociological approaches to diagnosis and treatment.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 34515800