Grace abounding to the chief of sinnres [sic] [electronic resource] : or, a brief and faithful relation of the exceeding mercy of God in Christ, to his poor servant John Bunyan. ...
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688
- Additional Titles:
- Grace abounding to the chief of sinners
- Edinburgh : printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, 1707.
- The eighth edition corrected and much enlarged by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 140 pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT58512.
View MARC record | catkey: 3451692