Fieldbus Technology [electronic resource] : Industrial Network Standards for Real-Time Distributed Control / edited by Nitaigour P. Mahalik
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2003.
- 1st ed. 2003.
- Physical Description:
- XXXI, 592 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Mahalik, Nitaigour P. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1 Fieldbus and Contemporary Standards -- 2 Industrial Ethernet Protocol Wars: Fieldbus Revisited -- 3 Real-time Characteristics of the Foundation Fieldbus Protocol -- 4 Components Based DCS Design Method -- 5 Fieldbus for Control and Diagnostics -- 6 Control of Flexible Conveyor Systems for Automated Assembly -- 7 Control Networks and the Internet -- 8 The SERCOS Interface™ for Digital Motion Control -- 9 Control of Fieldbus-based Systems Via the Internet -- 10 CORBA-based Middleware for the CAN -- 11 A Synchronous Model for Fieldbus Systems -- 12 Advanced Functions for Fieldbus Cased Integrated Control Systems -- 13 Real-time Communication Using Foundation Fieldbus -- 14 Foundation Fieldbus and Its Interoperability -- 15 Distributed Real-time Control Systems Using CAN Bus -- 16 Network Architecture for Home Automation -- 17 Electromagnetic Compatibility of Fieldbus Communication -- 18 Communication Protocols for Application in Agricultural Vehicles -- 19 P-NET: European Fieldbus Standard -- 20 The INTERBUS -- 21 Channel Backlog Estimation in LonWorks® -- 22 The WorldFIP -- 23 Some Studies on CAN Fieldbus -- 24 Fault Correcting and Temporally Predictable Fieldbus Communication -- 25 Application of Fieldbus Technology in Mechatronic Systems.
- Fieldbus Technology (FT), an enabling platform has already emerged in order to cater the need for sophisticated and flexible control and as a matter of fact it has becoming the preferred choice for the next generation real-time automation and control solutions. This book incorporates a selection of research and development papers. Its scope is on history and background, contemporary standards, underlying architecture, comparison between different Fieldbus systems, applications, latest innovations, new trends as well as on compatibility, interoperability, and interchangeability.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 34518227