Color Image Processing and Applications [electronic resource] / by Konstantinos N. Plataniotis, Anastasios N. Venetsanopoulos
- Plataniotis, Konstantinos N.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2000.
- 1st ed. 2000.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 355 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Venetsanopoulos, Anastasios N. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1 Color Spaces -- 2 Color Image Filtering -- 3 Adaptive Image Filters -- 4 Color Edge Detection -- 5 Color Image Enhancement and Restoration -- 6 Color Image Segmentation -- 7 Color Image Compression -- 8 Emerging Applications -- A. Companion Image Processing Software.
- Reporting the state of the art of color image processing, this monograph fills an existing gap in the literature on digital signal and image processing. It can serve the needs of different users at different levels: as a textbook which covers a graduate image processing course, as a up-to-date reference for researchers since it offers a broad survey of the relevant literature, and as a relevant information source for development engineers who work in the design and the implementation of various image processing tasks. Part of the material in the book was the basis of seminars at the University of Toronto. The book contains numerous examples and pictures of color image processing results, as well as tables which summarize the results of the analysis. Algorithms implemented in JAVA can be downloaded from the author's website .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 34518750