A sermon preached at the time of the subscriptions for voluntary contributions, set on foot under sanction of Parliament, and when a proclamation was read for a general fast day. By a clergyman of the county of Kent [electronic resource].
- Curteis, Thomas Sackville, -1831
- London : printed for F. and C. Rivington, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 8⁰.
- Clergyman of the county of Kent = Thomas Sackville Curteis., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT60271.
View MARC record | catkey: 3452081