The 3 Little Kittens / c.1893 / 1 : Pamphlet. c.1893
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : McLoughlin Bros, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 32 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "In verse, with pictures. Title and imprint statement transcribed from upper cover. Caption title: The three little kittens. "No. 306"--inventory number, lower cover. An indestructible issue of Three little kittens was assigned the inventory number 839 in the Confidential price list and telegraph code, season 1894-95 (New York: McLoughlin Bros., 1894?), p. 13. A linen version with a highly similar cover design was listed in the McLoughlin Brothers' eighty-sixth annual catalogue (New York, 1914), but was listed as having the inventory number 1572. The illustrations of the issue were used in other issues of the story dating from between 1890 and 1917. Publisher's catalogues issued between 1895 and 1913 were not available. Cover and illustrations chromolithographed. Lower cover bears a decorative vine design."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:213156
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The 3 Little Kittens / c.1893 / 1 The 3 Little Kittens / c.1893 / 1, c.1893
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34521102