Beauty And The Beast / c.1869 : Pamphlet. c.1869
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : McLoughlin Bros, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Title and imprint from upper cover. Cover printed in red, green, and black ink. Publisher's advertisement on lower cover includes "Uncle Cefil's series, (new.) ... [Dame Dingle's] series, (new.) ... Jo[yful tales, (ne]w.)" In the McLoughlin Bros. catalogue for 1867, Uncle Cefil's series is listed as "new"; Dame Dingle's series and Joyful tales listed as "In press. Will publish through the fall of 1867." AAS has at least two titles in the Joyful tales series bearing a copyright date of 1869. Cover included in pagination. Wood-engravings signed by William Momberger. "Aunt Ma[ry's series] ... Beauty and the beast. ... 15 cents each."--series title and list, lower cover."
- AMDigital Reference:214342
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Beauty And The Beast / c.1869 Beauty And The Beast / c.1869, c.1869
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34521178