The case of toleration consider'd [electronic resource] : with respect both to religion and civil government, in a sermon preach'd in St. Andrew's, Dublin, before the Honourable House of Commons; on Saturday, October 23. 1725. ... By Edward Synge, ...
- Synge, Edward, 1691-1762
- London : printed for R. Williamson, 1726.
- Physical Description:
- 70, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final list of advertisements for books printed "for the executors of R. Sare, and sold by R. Williamson"., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT60318.
View MARC record | catkey: 3452122