The Lion and Other Stories / c.1869 : Pamphlet. c.1869
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : McLoughlin Bros, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages, 3 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Title, imprint statement, and series transcribed from p.  of wrapper. Series transposed from head of wrapper. "Beautiful picture books for the young."--publisher's advertisement, p.  of wrapper. Advertisement includes series lists for Half hours with the Bible, Mrs. Hale's library, and Pleasure books. This advertisement is identical to that published in The horse and other stories, another title in the Natural history series, that was issued ca. 1869. Wrapper printed in colored ink. Chromolithographed plates signed: YM."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:218300
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The Lion and Other Stories / c.1869 The Lion and Other Stories / c.1869, c.1869
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34521607