To the Reverend the minister of [blank] Reverend Sir, you will, herewith, receive Her Majesties brief for the better support and settlement of many thousands of distressed German protestants [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Province of Canterbury. Archbishop (1694-1715: Tenison)
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd, 1709.
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- A circular letter to the "clergy in my province", signed: Tho. Cantuar, and dated: Lambeth, July 6. 1709.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT60544.
View MARC record | catkey: 3452164