The Little Sisters / c.1867-1875 : Pamphlet. c.1867-1875
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : McLoughlin Bros, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Title, imprint statement, and series transcribed from p.  of printed wrapper. Series transposed from head of wrapper. Also published under the titles, The little sisters; or Goodness rewarded, and The little sisters; or Emma and Caroline. Publisher's advertisement, p.  of wrapper, includes an entry for Fairy Moonbeam's series. Fairy Moonbeam's series was listed as new in List of toy books manufactured ... by McLoughlin Bros. (New York, 1867), and is listed in McLoughlin catalogues through 1875. The name changed to Fairy Moonbeam series in the Catalogue of toy books ... manufactured by McLoughlin Bros. (New York ), p. 21. "Mother's series. 16mo. colored toys. Printed in colors."--series list, p.  of wrapper. Illustrations printed by a relief process (zinc etchings?). "Picture books for little children ... 66 different kinds, for six cents each."--publisher's advertisement, p.  of wrapper."
- AMDigital Reference:218583
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The Little Sisters / c.1867-1875 The Little Sisters / c.1867-1875, c.1867-1875
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34521679