The Little Traveller / c.1867-1870 : Pamphlet. c.1867-1870
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : McLoughlin Bros, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "In verse, with prose caption explanations of various geographical concepts. Series title transposed from head of title page. Wrapper title varies: The little traveler. McLoughlin Bros. was located at 30 Beekman St., New York, between 1863 and April, 1870. (See John McLoughlin's obituary in Publishers' weekly, May 6, 1905.) "Electrotyped by Vincent Dill, 25 & 27 New Chambers Street, New York."--at foot of p.  of wrapper. Vincent Dill was at that location from 1867 until at least 1880. In printed wrapper. Pictorial wrapper design printed in red and black ink. Wood engravings hand-colored. Wrapper engraving signed by Edward P. Cogger. "Dame Wonders' colored picture books. 12mo. ... The little traveler ... price 6 cents each."--publisher's advertisement, p.  of wrapper."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:218623
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The Little Traveller / c.1867-1870 The Little Traveller / c.1867-1870, c.1867-1870
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34521687