Mother Hubbard's Dog / c.1871-1874 : Pamphlet. c.1871-1874
- Martin, Sarah Catherine, 1768-1826
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : McLoughlin Bros, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered leaves, 6 unnumbered leaves of plates : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Title, imprint statement, and series transcribed from p.  of wrapper. Series transposed from head of wrapper. Caption title: Old Mother Hubbard. By Sarah Catherine Martin. "Aunt Louisa. Big picture series. Quarto, demi. Six full page illustrations printed in colors in each. Price, 25 cents each. [30 titles listed] ... Golden light series ... 6 kinds ... Price, 15 cents each ... McLoughlin Bros., publishers, 71 & 73 Duane St., N.Y."--publisher's advertisement, lower cover. McLoughlin Bros. was located at 71 & 73 Duane St. between 1871 and 1886. These descriptions match those given in the McLoughlin trade catalogue for 1875, with the exception of the Aunt Louisa's big picture series, which the catalogue lists as "Aunt Louisa's big picture books ... fifty kinds." Cover illustrations and plates printed in color ink by a relief process (zinc etching?)."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:218948
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Mother Hubbard's Dog / c.1871-1874 Mother Hubbard's Dog / c.1871-1874, c.1871-1874
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34521711