Sketches at the Zoo from a Comic Point of View / c.1894 : Pamphlet. c.1894
- Mounsey, R. K.
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : McLoughlin Bros, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "In verse, with pictures. Poem signed by R.K. Mounsey, p. ; Mounsey was an artist, and probably illustrated the text. Title and imprint statement transcribed from upper cover. "140"--printed inventory number, upper cover. "139"--handwritten inventory number, upper cover. In McLoughlin Bros., Inc. Vice President Charles E. Miller's copy of the Confidential price-list and telegraph code, season 1894-95, numbers 139 and 140 appear as handwritten entries. Number 140 is identified as Our animal kingdom, while number 139 is listed as Sketches at the zoo. Cover included in pagination. Illustrations chromolithographed."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:219513
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Sketches at the Zoo from a Comic Point of View / c.1894 Sketches at the Zoo from a Comic Point of View / c.1894, c.1894
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34521823