Old Dame and Her Silver Sixpence / c.1863 / 2 : Pamphlet. c.1863
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : McLoughlin Bros, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Title, imprint statement, and series title transcribed from p.  of printed wrapper. Series title transposed from head of wrapper. McLoughlin Bros. was located at 30 Beekman, New York, between 1863 and April 1870. (See obituary for John McLoughlin, Publishers' weekly, May 6, 1905, no. 1736). "McLoughlin Bros., ... 24 Beekman Street, New York ... Electrotyped by Vincent Dill, no. 24 Beekman Street, New York."--p.  of wrapper. McLoughlin Bros. was located at 24 Beekman between 1858 and 1862; Vincent Dill was located at the same address 1859 and 1867. The text and illustrations originally appeared in A treasury of pleasure books for young children (London, 1850), edited by Joseph Cundall. Wrapper printed in red and black ink. Illustrated by John Absolon. Publisher's advertisement for Aunt Mary's little series, Sunshine series, Aunt Grumble's series, Uncle Frank's series, Mother's series, and Aunt Effie's 12mo. toy books, p.  of wrapper."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:219887
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Old Dame and Her Silver Sixpence / c.1863 / 2 Old Dame and Her Silver Sixpence / c.1863 / 2, c.1863
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34521859