The Story of the Robin / c.1882 : Pamphlet. c.1882
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : McLoughlin Bros, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered leaves, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Poems, with pictures. Title, imprint, and series title transcribed from p.  of wrapper. Series title transposed from head of title. Publisher's advertisement, p.  of wrapper, includes Over the hills "with designs by Miss Ida Waugh." Over the hills was copyrighted by McLoughlin Bros. in 1882. Several other works mentioned in the advertisement were advertised as "New stock for the seasons of 1882 and 1883" in the McLoughlin Bros. catalogue for that year, including The cruise of the walnut shell, Hans Thumbling, Pantomime toy books, and Greenaway Mother Goose. Plates chromolithographed. Wrapper design printed in color; signed by Edward P. Cogger. "Gilt-cover picture books. Retail 15 cents each. Four kinds. Filled with short rhymes, each with a full-page illustration. Royal 8vo. 16 pages. ... The robin"--Catalogue of McLoughlin Bros., toy books, 1882."
- AMDigital Reference:221409
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The Story of the Robin / c.1882 The Story of the Robin / c.1882, c.1882
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34522014