The Babes in the Wood / c.1886 / 2 : Pamphlet. c.1886
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : McLoughlin Bros, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- In this prose version, the children wandering in the wood do not die, but are rescued. Title, imprint, and series statement transcribed from upper cover. Series title transposed from head of title. Cover illustration of the brother and sister wandering in the wood was designed by Richard AndreÌ for a McLoughlin version of the Children in the wood issued in the Young folks series with a copyright date of 1888. Interior illustrations were issued in earlier editions of the story published in the Cinderella series ca. 1879-1886. Caption title: The story of the children in the wood. Cover and illustrations printed in color by a relief process (zinc etching). Uppercase and lowercase alphabets are printed on p.  and  of wrapper.
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:549926
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The Babes in the Wood / c.1886 / 2 The Babes in the Wood / c.1886 / 2, c.1886
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34522340