Harry Brave, The Little Soldier Of The Revolution / 1869 : Alphabet Book. 1869
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, Philadelphia : Fisher & Brother, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Pictures arranged in sequential segment/comic book format. Cover title; series from head of cover. Published earlier under the title The little soldier of the Revolution. Wrapper printed in red, green, and black ink. Illustrations hand-colored under the direction of the publisher. "Fisher & Brother's (12 N. Sixth Street, Philadelphia, and 64 Baltimore Street, Baltimore,)"--p.  of wrapper. Fisher & Brother was located at 12 N. Sixth St., Philadelphia, between 1862 and 1868; the address changed to 9 N. Sixth St. in 1869; Fisher & Denison is listed at 128 Nassau St. in New York city directories between 1868 and 1870; it was located at 64 Baltimore St., Baltimore between 1865 and 1871. Publishers' advertisements, p.  of wrapper includes ads for Famous picture books, Pleasure books, and Home picture books."
- AMDigital Reference:538677
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Harry Brave, The Little Soldier Of The Revolution / 1869 Harry Brave, The Little Soldier Of The Revolution / 1869, 1869
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34522917