The Child's First Alphabet of Bible Names / c.1848-1853 : Pamphlet; Alphabet Book. c.1848-1853
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, Philadelphia : American Sunday-School Union, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : illustrations ; 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Wrapper transcription: No. 416. IV. Series. The Child's first alphabet of Bible names. Revised by the Committee of Publication. Philadelphia: American Sunday School Union, no. 146 Chesnut Street. "Published by the American Sunday-School Union, and for sale at the Society's depositories, G.S. Scofield, 146 Chestnut st., Philadelphia; Henry Hoyt, 9 Cornhill, Boston; J.C. Meeks, 147 Nassau st., New York; W.H. Bulkley, 103 Fourth street, Louisville; A.W. Corey, 80 Chestnut st., St. Louis."--p.  of wrapper. The American Sunday-School Union was located at 146 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, between 1827 and 1853; at 9 Cornhill, Boston, between 1848 and 1859; at 147 Nassau St., New York, between 1847 and 1856; at 103 Fourth St., Louisville, between 1846 and 1858; and at 80 Chestnut St., Saint Louis, between 1848 and 1855. "Rules for reading."--p. 16. Publisher's advertisements for the series Life in the nursery, and The beautiful abc book, p.  of wrapper."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:215145
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The Child's First Alphabet of Bible Names / c.1848-1853 The Child's First Alphabet of Bible Names / c.1848-1853, c.1848-1853
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34523000