My Little Darling's Abc Illustrated / c.1854-1858 : Pamphlet; Alphabet Book. c.1854-1858
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : John McLoughlin; McLoughlin Bros, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "In verse. Title, imprint statement, and stereotyper's statement transcribed from p.  of printed wrapper. A later issue of this work is attributed to William J. Rigney by New York Public Library in NUC pre-1956. This later issue was entitled My little darling's pictorial abc. "John McLoughlin ... publisher of toy and juvenile books, manufacturer of valentines, grate aprons, frame paper, &c. 24 Beekman Street, New York."--p.  of wrapper. John McLoughlin was located at 24 Beekman St., New York, between 1854 and 1858. New York directories list Vincent Dill at 29 Beekman St. between 1852 and 1859. Last page blank; pasted to wrapper. "My little darling's a, b, c ... A colored and plain edition."--publisher's advertisement, p.  of wrapper. Edition in hand has hand-colored letters. Wrapper illustration signed by William Momberger."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:219570
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: My Little Darling's Abc Illustrated / c.1854-1858 My Little Darling's Abc Illustrated / c.1854-1858, c.1854-1858
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34523084