The New-York Preceptor; Or, Third Book / c.1822 : Alphabet Book. c.1822
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : Samuel Wood & Sons, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-68 pages : illustrations ; 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Encouraged by the approbation which his First and Second books have met with, the publisher indulges a hope, that this and the succeeding, from the care bestowed on the arrangement of them, will be no less deserving of the same kind patronage."--p. iv. Cover title: S. Wood's New-York preceptor. Wrapper imprint almost illegible on copy in hand but appears to include the address 212 Market St., which was the address of Samuel S. Wood & Co. in Baltimore from 1818 to at least 1824. Copyright "the twenty-seventh day of November, in the forty-seventh year of the Independence of the United States of America" (i.e., 1822) by Samuel Wood & Sons. Samuel Wood & Sons published at 261 Pearl St., New York, from 1817 to 1835. Includes wood engravings by Alexander Anderson."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:259854
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The New-York Preceptor; Or, Third Book / c.1822 The New-York Preceptor; Or, Third Book / c.1822, c.1822
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34523202