Bethlehem and Her Children : Religious Tract. c.1858
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : American Tract Society, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages : illustrations ; 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- By Mary Angeline Lathrop Hallock. The American Tract Society was first located at 150 Nassau St., New York in 1832. A new typeface was introduced in 1848. The American Antiquarian Society copy is printed in the new typeface. According to Appletons' cyclopaedia of American biography, 1900, v. 3, p. 52, Bethlehem and her children was first published in 1858. In red cloth. Some wood engravings signed by William Howland, Edward Bookhout, and by Pascal Loomis and Phineas F. Annin.
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:216991
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Bethlehem and Her Children Bethlehem and Her Children , c.1858
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34523372