Jessie at the Spring : Chapbook; Pamphlet. 1867
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : American Tract Society, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : illustrations ; 13 vm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Title, number, and imprint statement transcribed from p.  of printed wrapper. Caption title: Jessie at the spring. A true tale. The publisher's advertisement, p.  of wrapper, lists Dean Proctor, a title copyrighted by the American Tract Society in 1867. Wood engraving, p. , signed by John Henry Ellsworth Whitney. Poem, p. 8. "Books for the young."--publisher's advertisement, p.  of wrapper."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:217731
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Jessie at the Spring Jessie at the Spring, 1867
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34523722