Little Bright Eyes : Chapbook; Anthology. 1888
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital : Sully, George, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- [110+] pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations (1 color) ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Copyright 1882, 1883, 1884, 1885, 1886, 1887, 1888 by the Russell Publishing Company. Cover and frontispiece chromolithographed. Interior illustrations produced by a photomechanical process; signed by Palmer Cox, W.H. Shelton, H. Pruett Share, F.T. Merrill, E.W. McDowell, "C.F.S.," A. Buhler, Maud Humphrey, A. Brennan, William Ludwell Sheppard, Arthur S. Douglas, Charles Copeland, Edmund H. Garrett, E. Woodward, "J.S.," and "E.O." "Young rambler series."--at foot of front cover."
- Other Subject(s):
- Leisure and Play; Race, Ethnicity and Racism; Animals and Nature
- Mothers; Animals; Mice; Cats; Birds; Mules; Dolls; Orphans; Orphanages; Theater; Play; Weasels; African Americans; Geese; Squirrels; Bees; Raccoon; Dogs; Indians of North America; Stoves; Sleepwalking; Ants; Christmas; Women as illustrators
- AMDigital Reference:358172
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Little Bright Eyes Little Bright Eyes , 1888
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34524218