A Little Present : Chapbook; Pamphlet. c.1833-1839
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : illustrations ; 85 mm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "The woodcuts are of animals and are accompanied by lines of descriptive verse, beneath which, in the bottom margins, are alphabets and numerals. On the last page are two woodcuts, representing a canister of China tea, and a cask of flour."--Rosenbach, A.S.W. Early Amer. children's books (1966), p. 264 (entry 740 describes a similar Mahlon Day issue of A little present published from 376 Pearl St. (ca. 1825-1833)). Mahlon Day & Co. was located at 374 Pearl St., New York, between 1839 and 1845. "Juvenile books, for sale by M. Day ..."--advertisement, back cover."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:372876
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: A Little Present A Little Present , c.1833-1839
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34524240