Sara Crewe, Or, What Happened At Miss Minchin's [First Edition] : Novel. 1888
- Burnett, Frances Hodgson, 1849-1924
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, United States; New York : Charles Scribner's Sons; JJ Little & Co, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages, 17 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Later published in a lengthened version under the title A little princess: being the whole story of Sara Crewe now told for the first time. With a half-title. Copyright 1888 by Charles Scribner's Sons. "Press of J.J. Little & Co., Astor Place, New York."--verso of title page. Illustrated by Reginald B. Birch. Illustrations produced by a photomechanical process. "By the same author. Little Lord Fauntleroy ..."--advertisement, p. . Publisher's advertisements, p. [2-17], at end."
- AMDigital Reference:140714
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Sara Crewe, Or, What Happened At Miss Minchin's [First Edition] Sara Crewe, Or, What Happened At Miss Minchin's [First Edition], 1888
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34524384