I Must Keep The Chimes Going : A Story Of Real Life Novel. 1869
- Elliott, E. S. (Emily Steele), 1836-1897
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, United States; Boston : E P Dutton & Company; HO Houghton & Company, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 152 pages, 8 unnumbered pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "By Emily Steele Elliott. "Cambridge: stereotyped and printed by John Wilson and Son."--title page verso. In pink cloth. "A list of books published by E.P. Dutton and Co., 135 Washington Street, Boston."--advertisement,  p. at end."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:215983
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: I Must Keep The Chimes Going : A Story Of Real Life, 1869
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34524446