Arnold Leslie; Or, The Young Skeptic : Being The History Of A Boy Who Worked His Way To Honor And Competence Through Many Trials And Temptations Novel. c.1863
- Wise, Daniel, 1813-1898
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, United States; Philadelphia, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 257 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 6 pages : illustrations ; 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Presbyterian Church in the USA (New School) Publication Committee and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Editor's note, p. -6, signed D.W. (i.e., Daniel Wise?). The Presbyterian Publication Committee published at 1334 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, from 1860 to 1871; copy in hand bears inscription dated Jan. 1st 1864. Pagination includes  leaves of plates. In black cloth. "Sunday school library."--series title, cover. "Sunday-school books published by the Presbyterian Publication Committee."--publisher's catalogue, 6 p. at end. "Arnold Leslie; or, The young skeptic. 257 pages, 38 cents, five illustrations."--p. 3 of publisher's catalogue."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:213989
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Arnold Leslie; Or, The Young Skeptic : Being The History Of A Boy Who Worked His Way To Honor And Competence Through Many Trials And Temptations, c.1863
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34524632