The Old Garret : Part First Novel. 1868
- Follen, Eliza Lee Cabot, 1787-1860
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, United States; Boston : Nichols & Hall; Boston Stereotype Foundry; Whittemore, Niles, and Hall, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages : illustrations ; 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Copyright 1855 by Whittemore, Niles & Hall. "Electrotyped at the Boston Stereotype Foundry."--verso of title page. Illustrations engraved by John Andrew after Billings. "Mrs. Follen's twilight stories ... 4.--The old garret. Part I."--series list, p. "
- Other Subject(s):
- Race, Ethnicity and Racism; Women in Publishing
- Follen, Eliza Lee Cabot (1787-1860)
- Andrew, John (1815-1870)
- Billings, Hammatt (1818-1874)
- Children's stories; Conduct of life; Girls; Dreams; Imagination in children; Attics; Wigs; Pitchers; Crutches; Clothing and dress; Hairdressing; Fugitive slaves; African Americans; Race relations; Women as authors
- AMDigital Reference:489059
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The Old Garret : Part First, 1868
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34524641