Strictures on the Rev. Stephen Addington's late summary of the Christian minister's reasons for baptizing infants [electronic resource] : and for administering the ordinance by sprinkling or pouring of water. In two letters to the author. By Dan Taylor
- Taylor, Dan, 1738-1816
- London : printed by J. W. Pasham; and sold by G. Keith; E. and C. Dilly; T. Vallance; and J. Mathews, 1777.
- Physical Description:
- 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Errata slip pasted to foot of p. , which carries an 'Advertisement' announcing that "These letters were designed to be stitched together with a second edition of the Humble essay on Christian baptism; and most of the copies of them were so; only a few are sold separate, for the advantage of those who have yet the first edition of the Humble essay".
'An humble essay on Christian baptism' by Dan Taylor was published in the same year, 1777.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT62474.
View MARC record | catkey: 3452468