A Boy's Trip Across The Plains : Novel. 1868
- Preston, Laura, 1846-
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : A Roman & Co, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 233 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "By Louise Palmer Heaven (i.e., "Laura Preston"). Copyright 1868 by A. Roman & Company. Dedication dated at San Francisco, June, 1868. Last page blank. In blue cloth. Wood-engraved illustrations signed "John Andrew-Son" (i.e., John Andrew and George Andrew). "The Inglenook series."--wood-engraved series title plate."
- Other Subject(s):
- Travel; Gender and Sex; Women in Publishing; Morality, Manners and Consequences
- Preston, Laura (1846-)
- Andrew, George T
- Andrew, John (1815-1870)
- Children's stories; Overland journeys to the Pacific--Juvenile literature; Widows--Juvenile literature; Child labor--Juvenile literature; Working mothers--Juvenile literature; Frontier and pioneer life--Juvenile literature; Indians of North America--Juvenile literature; Children and death--Juvenile literature; Women as authors
- AMDigital Reference:220467
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: A Boy's Trip Across The Plains A Boy's Trip Across The Plains, 1868
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34524841