Little Lessons for Little Learners / 1849 : Primer. 1849
- Barwell, Mrs. (Louisa Mary), 1800-1885
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, Pennsylvania : Appleton, George Swett (1821-1878), 2020.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 9-191 pages, 17 unnumbered pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Copy in hand lacks title page. Title from spine. "A catalogue of illustrated and entertaining juvenile works. Published by George S. Appleton, 164 Chestnut St. Swaim's Buildings, Philadelphia."--publisher's catalogue,  p. at end. George S. Appleton published at 164 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, from 1849 to 1851. "Little lessons for little learners. In words of one syllable. by Mrs. Barwell, author of 'Mamma's Bible stories.' One volume square 16mo. Price 50 cents."--p.  of publisher's catalogue. In green cloth. Wood-engraved plates signed by Benson John Lossing. Publisher's catalogue includes wood engravings signed by Henry Walker Herrick and "Bricher" (i.e., Henry Bricher?)."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:214311
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Little Lessons for Little Learners / 1849 Little Lessons for Little Learners / 1849, 1849
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34525007