Dr Hoofland's Primer : Pamphlet; Primer. 1869
- Corporate Author:
- Vandever & Winslow
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, Pennsylvania : Evans, Charles M, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- C.W. Snow & Co. and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Alternate pages include advertisements for Dr. Hoofland's patent medicines. A brief biography of Dr. Hoofland is on p. 3. Charles M. Evans operated his patent medicine business at 631 Arch St., Philadelphia between 1863 and 1872. Text includes letters of endorsement, the latest of which is dated 1869 (cf. p. 13). "Wylie & Griest, steam pamphlet printers, Lancaster, Pa."--at foot of p.  of wrapper. In printed wrapper; wrapper printed in orange and black ink. Wood engravings signed by William H. Van Ingen and Henry M. Snyder. "Gratitude." (in verse)--p. 24. "Dr. Hoofland's German bitters ... principal office, the German Medical Depot, no. 631 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pa. Presented by Vandever & Winslow, Marion, N.Y. ... C.W. Snow & Co. Syracuse, N.Y. Wholesale agents."--advertisement, p.  of wrapper."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:215796
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Dr Hoofland's Primer Dr Hoofland's Primer, 1869
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34525121